Last updated: 02/02/2022
- Understand the information we collect
- How this information will be used and
- The choices you have in this process
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you need further information.
GiftCloud collects information when you use our services in different ways. We collect data when you place an order or contact us. We try to collect only enough information as we need for specific and identified purposes to render our services.
When you purchase a product, you will be asked to provide personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, or similar information. This information is collected so that GiftCloud can process your order successfully.
We do not store your credit card number, this information is collected by and passed directly to the payment gateway provider so they can process your payment for the orders.
GiftCloud may collect personal information automatically when you use our services alongwith Facebook, Google or other social media. Some of this information that we collect is necessary to set up your account and send you your gift.
You can choose to not use these other applications along with your GiftCloud account. And you can also choose not to provide certain personal information, but then you might not be able to avail the full-spectrum services we provide.
When you visit our website or use our mobile application, we may send cookies to your computer / device. GiftCloud uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Please review your browser's FAQs or Help section to know more on changing your settings to manage cookies. GiftCloud does not link personal information submitted on our site with the cookies.
When you use our services or open our emails, we record some data automatically using technology including but not limited to the following: clear gifs / web beacons, cookies, IP addresses, and unique device IDs. This automatically collected information includes web browser type, the website that referred you to GiftCloud, the web pages you viewed on the site and dates and times of your visit.
When you select GiftCloud to send gifts to your recipients, you undertake that you have their consent to provide us details such as their name, email address and mobile number. We will send the recipients an email or mobile SMS or notification about their gift. Unless we are authorized by your recipient, we will use their information only for the purposes of sending these messages / notifications for maintaining a record of the gifting delivery and other information on the same.
All the personal information, customer information and recipient information shared by you will be used by us to:
- Reply to your queries / requests
- Manage your orders and delivery
- Customise your gifting experience and future orders
- Improve our customer support, promotional and marketing services
- Improve our online services and website
- Ask for additional information - where needed
- Render logistical and administrative tasks such as notifications, updating information on gifts and services
- Streamline communications
The processing and use of the data you provide to us is done in the United Arab Emirates. By using our services and by providing information to GiftCloud, you are expressly and clearly consenting to all terms and conditions.
No, GiftCloud does not share the received information with any other party. We use the received information only internally for rendering our services as described above. GiftCloud will not sell your personal information to external or third parties.
GiftCloud may only disclose customer information if required by the law or in the good-faith belief that such sharing is necessary to comply with applicable laws. GiftCloud may also share information in response to a court order, government or other judicial subpoenas, or warrants.
We also reserve the right to disclose information when we believe is necessary in good faith to:
- Take precautions to protect customers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses
- Investigate and/or defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations
- Assist government enforcement agencies
- Protect the security or integrity of GiftCloud and our services
- Protect GiftCloud’s rights, property and safety against fraudulent uses
- Protect GiftCloud customers’ rights, property and safety against fraudulent uses
GiftCloud is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We have a combination of industry-standard security technologies, safety protocols and procedures, and other organisational systems in place to protect your information from unauthorized access / use / disclosure.
- We encrypt the information you share during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- When confirming an order, we disclose or show only the last four digits of your credit/debit card number. We share the full credit/debit card number only to the appropriate credit/debit card company at the time of processing orders. We do not store this credit / debit card information on our website or services.
You can safeguard against unauthorized access to your password, computer, device, personal information by signing out of all applications after finishing work, when you are on a shared computer.
If you use our services with Facebook or other social media please ensure that you log out from such applications when using a shared computer.
If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a GiftCloud account, many of your choices are integrated directly into the same. With a GiftCloud account you can edit personal information in your profile at any time. You can also request a deletion of your account by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also choose to opt-out of email alerts, newsletters etc as given in the emails that GiftCloud sends to you.
We collect information from all our users and store that information in the United Arab Emirates. We transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we operate for the purpose of providing you the services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to completely protect it.
You can do the following when it comes to controlling your information:
- Access the information
- Correct or delete your information
- Change the way we process your information
- Sending your information to other organisations to help us meet our terms of service
We maintain and keep your information for as long as needed to provide you our services. We also keep the data in order to meet the requirements of the laws of the country where we operate and meet all regulatory obligations.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requests in connection with your information and access to the same.
GiftCloud’s services are aimed at corporates and are not aimed at being used by children or minors. We do not mean to or deliberately collect personal information from anyone we know to be under 16 years of age. Therefore, if you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiry to GiftCloud via email at email@example.com .
Tamani Arts Office Tower